At KC Ballet School we are committed to excellence, no matter where we find it.
We honor your commitment with need-based financial aid, which we make available to students enrolled in Levels 2 or above. The amount of financial aid available in a given year is dependent upon contributions by KC Ballet donors and careful consideration is given to all requests for assistance.
Financial Aid is not automatically renewed each school year and the awarded amount may vary from year to year. Students must reapply in order to be considered for continued or additional assistance.
- Academy students in Level 2 or above are eligible to apply for Financial Aid.
- Applications for Financial Aid must be submitted prior to the start of the school year.
- Financial Aid is awarded for the school year (September – May).
- Applications are reviewed by the Financial Aid Committee and aid is based on varied criteria.
- Pay the registration/uniform fee and first month’s tuition in full upon enrollment. Financial Aid will be applied to the remaining months.
- Be enrolled in their assigned class level for the fall semester and may be asked to assist with various KCBS projects.
- Maintain a 95% or higher class attendance rate.
- May not exceed their monthly payments on other KCBS services such as private lessons or reformer classes.
Apply for Financial Aid