Fulfill a Dream. Learn Something New. Have the Time of Your Life!
At KC Ballet School, we believe dance is for everyone, including adults with little or no dance experience. Our Studio class schedule is flexible and teens/adults can take as many or as few classes as their schedule allows.
Studio classes are designed for teens and adults with varying levels or no experience, who are interested in the fun and fitness of dance. Classes are drop-in style and meet weekly. Students may attend any or all of the classes that suit their interests or level of ability.
How to Register Online
KCBS is happy to offer live virtual studio classes through Zoom. Schedule is subject to change.
To register for a live virtual class, follow the instructions below.
1. Sign-up and pay for your virtual class through the calendar to the left, the Mindbody App, or our Mindbody website.
2. Download Zoom Cloud Meeting to your preferred device and create an account.
3. The virtual meeting link will be emailed to you 30 minutes prior to class beginning. Please double-check the email address on your Mindbody account to ensure you receive the invitation.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Virtual Class Pricing|
|Individual Class Pricing||$8|
|Virtual 2 week unlimited class pack (Available for a limited time!)||$20|
|*All class cards are still accepted for virtual classes|
Terms & Conditions
- All class packs purchased prior to the school closure on March 17 have been given a 6 month extended expiration date.
- Online class reservations can only be cancelled up to 24 hours in advance.
- Class packs are ONLY available for use in Studio Division classes.
- All sales are non-transferable, non-refundable.
- Classes with limited attendance are subject to cancellation.
Check out the variety of dance and fitness classes for teens and adults!