Volunteer Opportunities in Kansas City
Kansas City Ballet offers a variety of volunteer opportunities.
Become involved and support KCB while meeting new people, learning more about ballet, and getting a behind-the-scenes experience. KCB’s Volunteer Corps provides vital services while helping with fun and fulfilling hands-on opportunities
The Volunteer Corps is an enthusiastic group whose support is vital to the on-going operation of Kansas City Ballet. Corps volunteers help by:
- Assisting at season performances
- Helping out with Nutcracker Souvenir Photos during performances
- Providing clerical support to Ballet various departments
- Supporting community events . . . and much more
- Become involved and support KCB
- Meet new people, including KCB staff & dancers
- Learn more about ballet
- Enjoy a behind-the-scenes experience
As a volunteer you can participate in a number of activities such as:
Provide office help for various departments; assist with cataloging and maintaining the Ballet’s Music Library; distribute marketing materials in your neighborhood or at marketing events like the Plaza Art Fair.
During Nutcracker and Repertory season
Assist with Souvenir photos, be an awesome greeter, and roll/distribute posters.
Help staff with special events such as receptions, parties, and Open Rehearsals.