How to Donate to the Kansas City Ballet
Your gift sustains great dance.
You can be our hero! Keep Kansas City Ballet on its toes.
Now more than ever, KCB is depending on supporters like you. Here’s how you can help:
- Donate tickets to canceled performances you have purchased.
- Renew your Ballet subscription for next season or purchase a season subscription.
- Make a gift!
- Join or renew your Membership before June 30.
- “Like” dancers/staff posts on Facebook and provide encouraging comments. Add the hashtag: #kcballet to your comments!
- Keep in touch with your local, state, and federal elected officials. Let them know how much you love the arts.
The easiest way to make a contribution to Kansas City Ballet is online. You will receive an email confirmation immediately.
Gifts by Mail
Download this form to send a check by mail. Please note that checks must be made payable to Kansas City Ballet.
You may be eligible to receive a tax deduction of up to $300 in addition to the standard deduction.
Moving Into the Future Endowment Campaign
Make your passion a vital part of your life story.
Through a permanent endowment fund, your gift is an investment that will have the impact and significance to secure the future of Kansas City Ballet.