Kansas City Ballet Subscriptions
The best seats, the best prices and the best perks
For more dance in your life, reserve season tickets. You’ll receive our best perks: priority seating, up to 20% off single ticket prices, and flexibility (if your plans change, we make it simple to exchange your tickets).
Join the Kansas City Ballet family by becoming a subscriber today!
Purchase a 2019-2020 two-show package with Swan Lake and Celts, and save 15%* off regular single ticket prices. In addition, you save 20%* off tickets to the critically-acclaimed The Nutcracker and New Moves.
Packages start at $95. Once you choose a package, your date and time will be reserved for the rest of the season.
To order, click below or call the box office at 816.931.8993.
- Guaranteed seating in the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts
- Free and flexible ticket exchanges
- Convenient payment options
- 20% savings and early purchase of The Nutcracker and New Moves tickets
- Subscriber Arts Card – discounts to other performing arts organizations
- Missed Show Insurance – for when last-minute things in life happen
- Pre-paid parking package
- Kansas City Ballet School Studio Discount – Subscribers save $20 on 20-class packs for dance and fitness classes
Important Subscriber Notes
The renewal deadline has passed. To renew, please call the box office at 816.931.8993 or order online.
Youth subscriptions (ages 21 and under) are half price with an adult subscription purchase. Please call the Box Office to order. A $2.50 ticketing/facility fee will be assessed to each ticket in your season ticket package. There are no refunds or cancellations for subscription orders. Programs subject to change.
* Zone E is not included in discount.
Error: Access Token for kc.ballet is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.