The premier organization for young professionals interested in supporting the Kansas City Ballet.
If you’re a young professional who loves dance and a good party, you’ve come to the right place. Join our BARRE KC members as they go behind-the-scenes and share their love of ballet with other young people at a wide variety of social, educational, and networking events year-round.
Members can further their involvement and impact on the KC community through BARRE KC leadership opportunities and fundraising events that benefit the R.O.A.D. Scholarship Program!
Join Barre KC Young Professionals Group today!
Join the Fun
$60 a year or just $5 a month
Your tax-deductible membership earns you:
- Invitations to all BARRE KC events
- Discounted pricing for Kansas City Ballet performances up to 50% off, including The Nutcracker (restrictions may apply)
- Discounted pricing for BARRE KC’s Soiree fundraising event
- 5 free KCB School Studio classes (Oct, Jan, Mar, May, July)
- Save $20 on 20-class packs for KCB School Studio classes (regularly $220)
- Invitations to explore Kansas City on BARRE KC Day Trips
- Backstage tour at the Kauffman Center
- Networking with other fun-loving young adults who share your passion for the arts
- Free food and drink at BARRE KC Night parties
Join the Fun Today
For just $60 a year, you’ll receive 50% off single tickets, networking with other young professionals and KC Ballet dancers, and attend exclusive events. Memberships may be purchased at any time and last one year from the purchase date.
Duo Membership (for 2)
Any questions, please email Brent Kimmi or call 816.216.5608.
BARRE KC Bring-Your-Own-Picnic Gathering!
Saturday, 10/10, 1-4 p.m.
We are planning an informal bring-your-own-picnic gathering for BARRE members and friends to catch up! This event will be held in Berkley Riverfront Park by the shipping container with the mural. **Masks and social distancing will be required.** Bring your picnic and some friends! Let’s have some fun! Click here for the Facebook event.
Check back soon for other 2020-2021 events.