Investing in Greatness
To ensure ballet training is within reach of all students regardless of their financial circumstances KC Ballet School provides support for those who show talent, a passion for ballet, and a commitment to their art. The School offers full and partial tuition scholarships to Academy students who demonstrate artistic potential.
Scholarships are not automatically renewed each school year and the awarded amount may vary from year to year. Students will be reevaluated by Kansas City Ballet School for consideration of continued or additional scholarships.
- Merit Scholarships are awarded at the sole discretion of the Kansas City Ballet School and require no application.
- Academy students in Level 2 or above may be considered for a Merit Scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded for the school year (September – May).
- Scholarship funds are modest and highly competitive.
- Be enrolled in the assigned class level for the full academy year;
- Participate in the School Spring Performance;
- Assist with various KCBS projects if asked;
- Maintain a 95% or higher class attendance rate.