2023 Spring & Summer Academy Placement
Students ages 2-7, the class level is typically determined by age and grade:
Ages 2-3: Dance with Me
Ages 3-5: Creative Movement
Ages 5 and 6 (kindergarten): Fundamentals of Dance
Ages 6 and 7 (1st grade): Pre-Ballet
New students entering 2nd grade and up, with prior ballet training, will need take a placement class. The KCBS Academy placement class is scheduled for Saturday, January 7 at our Bolender Center. Please see the details below for the class time and other details.
JANUARY 7 PLACEMENT CLASS
|Placement Class 10:30am-12:00pm|
Placement Class Information
- Placement class fee of $10.
- Payment can be made by cash or check only,
- Registration will begin 30 minutes prior to the class time
- Female identifying dancers should wear a solid color leotard, tights and ballet shoes. (Flesh toned tights and ballet shoes are accepted.)
- Male identifying dancers should wear a white fitted t-shirt, black tights, ballet shoes and matching socks.
- Dancers should have their hair in a ballet appropriate style; bun, French twist, or any hair style that is secure and without loose hair.
- Dancers who have had pointe training are asked to bring their pointe shoes to the placement class.
Our January Placement class has passed. We will be hosting Placement classes in April for Academy and Summer placement. More Info to follow.