Kansas City Ballet’s Second Company, made up of KCB II and our Trainee Company, just completed an exciting performance with Pink Martini on the Muriel Kauffman stage at the Kauffman Center this past Sunday.
“This is the most talented second company that I’ve had the privilege to work with,” said Second Company Manager Anthony Krutzkamp. “I’m excited to see what they all do next!”
Upcoming performances are listed below. Click on the links for tickets or more information.
- A performance at Kansas City Ballet’s “New Moves” performances April 1-9 at the Bolender Center
- A 60-minute, FREE performance on Sunday, April 3 at 2 p.m. at The Lodge at Ironwoods Park (147th and Mission Rd.)
- As part of Kansas State University’s Rhapsody III at the Kauffman Center on Sunday, April 10 at 6 p.m. performing Carmina Burana with a variety of artists
- Guest soloist roles in the Kansas City Youth Ballet performances on April 15-17 at the Bolender Center,
- Guest roles in Kansas City Ballet School’s Spring Performances at the Kauffman Center on Thursday, May 12 at 7 p.m.
- And, as part of Kansas City Ballet’s May 6-15 performances in a brand new work by Viktor Plotnikov called Vesna
For more information about the Second Company, click here.