On Saturday, March 12th, Kansas City Ballet announced the 60th Anniversary Diamond Jubilee Season to a select group of donors, sponsors, board members, dancers and staff at Pennway Place. Master of Ceremonies and current Host of “Antiques Road Show” Mark Walberg welcomed the crowd, Kansas City Ballet Executive Director Jeffrey J. Bentley spoke about the state of the organization and the joy at celebrating the highly-anticipated 60th Season, and Kansas City Ballet Artistic Director Devon Carney had the honor of announcing the ballets to be performed during this exciting season. Learn more about the 2017-2018 Season.
Thank you to SponsorS
Polsinelli and The Private Client Reserve of U.S. Bank generously sponsored the festivities.
Thank you also to Studio Dan Meiners, PB&J restaurants, Amigoni Winery, Crane Brewery, Martin City Brewery and Rock and Run Brewery for adding enjoyment to the evening.
Photography by J. Robert Schraeder Photography. Photo captions from top to bottom:
- Kansas City Ballet 2017-2018 60th Anniversary brochures
- Left to Right: Devon Carney, Mark Walberg, Jeffrey Bentley, and KCB School Director Grace Holmes
- The crowd during the reveal
- Thank you to event sponsors: Polsineli and The Private Client Reserve of U.S. Bank. Special thanks to Studio Dan Meiners and PB&J Restaurants.
- Board Member Anna Allen, Artistic Director Devon Carney, Pamela Carney, and KCB Dancers Molly Wagner and Angelina Sansone.
- Howard and Anne Elsberry, KCB Dancer Tempe Ostergren, Beth Ingrahm, and Andrew Elsberry.