Honoring our Past, Stewarding our Present, and Planning for our Future
With determination, vision, and grace, Tatiana Dokoudovska, founded Kansas City Ballet, becoming the first Artistic Director in 1957. From funding productions out of her own pocket, sewing costumes, to teaching dancers how to put on stage make-up, no job was ever too big – or too small. With exceptional dedication to excellence and a strong work ethic, Miss Tania’s (as her students called her) dynamic spirit is the strong foundation that has made Kansas City Ballet a nationally acclaimed professional company.
Miss Tania dedicated her life and resources to create Kansas City Ballet, and we greatly appreciate and value those who wish to continue her vision by leaving their own legacy at Kansas City Ballet.
Becoming a Member
Kansas City Ballet offers a variety of giving options that best fit your philanthropic and financial needs. Options include:
- Remembering Kansas City Ballet in your Will or Trust
- Naming Kansas City Ballet as a beneficiary of your IRA or other Retirement plan
- Naming Kansas City Ballet as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy
Members of The Tatiana Dokoudovska Legacy Society receive:
- Invitation to the Annual State of the Ballet Luncheon
- Access to select rehearsals
- Recognition in our publications, including programs, newsletters, and website
- A Kansas City Ballet pin, exclusive for Legacy Society Members
- Concierge Ticketing Support
For more information about becoming a member and the different ways you can support Kansas City Ballet through The Tatiana Dokoudovska Legacy Society, please contact Jennifer Wampler, CFRE, at 816.216.5585 or email@example.com.
If you have already named Kansas City Ballet in your will or trust and would like to be recognized as a member of the Tatiana Dokoudovska Legacy Society, please complete this Bequest Intention Form.